Boralex's West River Solar project is a 20-megawatt (MW) photovoltaic solar energy generation facility to be located in the Town of Moreau, Saratoga County, New York. The project will include solar arrays and other project features such as the site roads and the electrical interconnection to the National Grid 115kV circuit.
Currently in early-stage development, the facility is expected to be commissioned in Q4 2022. Boralex is in the process of developing all studies, supporting materials, and applications required to complete the permitting and interconnection approval requirements.
This project aligns with the New York State Public Service Commission’s Clean Energy Standard, which supports the development of clean energy and renewable resources in New York State (NYS).
Preliminary Site Map
The Facility would offer economic, social, and environmental benefits to New York State (NYS), Saratoga County and the Town of Moreau, and would:
- Create approximately 50 jobs during construction
- Create long-term jobs to support operations
- Boost local economy and add commerce for local businesses during the construction and the operation
- Provide significant tax revenues to the Town of Moreau, Saratoga County and to the local school district
- Provide quiet, emission free, reliable power to NYS
- Help NYS achieve its goal of 70% of clean power generation by 2030
Need more information? Please feel free to contact us:
39 Hudson Falls Rd.
South Glens Falls
New York, 12803