Regulatory filings (PDF)
A team of experienced managers ensures Boralex’s success. We are proud to present our key management personnel.
Our role in the battle against climate change
Climate change is an irrefutable reality caused largely by an increase in the concentration of greenhouse gases (GHGs) in the atmosphere.
Human activity is mainly responsible for this phenomenon, particularly the use of fossil fuels. By producing renewable energy, Boralex is actively involved in the fight against climate change.
Our Board of Directors
In order to combine our shareholders’ interests with the realization of our mission, the diverse group on Boralex’s Board of Directors assists in the decision-making process. Our current Board of Directors:
The members of Boralex’s executive committee draw on the policies and procedures adopted by the Board of Directors to guide and manage Boralex’s business activities and internal affairs.
- To help us continue to grow and enhance the long-term value of our company for shareholders.
- To be mindful of the interests of the various groups involved in our activities.
Look over our growth strategy.
Press releases (PDF)
- Boralex Announces Two Appointments to the Executive CommitteeSeptember 9, 2019
- Wind turbine Reliability Dashboard co-developed by SKF and Boralex will help reduce operating costsAugust 30, 2019
- Boralex announces strong growth in power production and financial results in the second quarter of 2019August 8, 2019
- Boralex to Release the 2019 Second Quarter Financial Results on August 8July 8, 2019
- Limekiln Wind Farm Gets Green Light from Scottish GovernmentJune 24, 2019