Regulatory filings (PDF)
Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG)
Boralex increases its installed capacity with renewable natural resource-based energy, in addition to seizing business opportunities provided by the global energy transition. All of our initiatives are carried out in a manner that respects our employees, partners, communities and the environment. Dialogue and consultation are part of our DNA.
We are committed to achieving this vision by ethically managing our facilities, being an exemplary corporate citizen, giving back to the communities and providing sustained financial performance for our shareholders and partners.
That’s why it is important to us to report on our Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance to better inform investors, the public and other stakeholders on how we create clean energy for a brighter tomorrow.
The following disclosures are based on 2018-year end data.
By committing to producing energy from renewable energy sources, we actively participate in the transition to a carbon-free economy.
Social acceptance is at the core of our development strategy.
As a renewable energy producer, Boralex contributes to the economic development of the communities in which we operate.
Donations and Sponsorships
Through donations and sponsorships, we become strong supporters of our host communities.
Health and Safety
Providing a safe work environment for both our employees and our partners and suppliers is another Boralex top priority.
Press releases (PDF)
- Boralex Announces Two Appointments to the Executive CommitteeSeptember 9, 2019
- Wind turbine Reliability Dashboard co-developed by SKF and Boralex will help reduce operating costsAugust 30, 2019
- Boralex announces strong growth in power production and financial results in the second quarter of 2019August 8, 2019
- Boralex to Release the 2019 Second Quarter Financial Results on August 8July 8, 2019
- Limekiln Wind Farm Gets Green Light from Scottish GovernmentJune 24, 2019